I hope you have landed on this page after perusing my website and finding that you really love my style of photography!! I have been professionally photographing families in and around the Boston area since 2011. Over the years I have photographed hundreds of families and I never get tired of meeting new people and documenting their stories. It is so important to me to create authentic and beautiful images that your family will cherish for years to come. I take limited sessions each month so that I can deliver an exceptional experience to each and every client. Please get in touch as early as possible to check my availability for your family’s next session!
The FIVE most important things you need to know about investing in a photo session with me are:
- There is a session fee for my service (see below for details). The session fee is for my time and talent on the day of your photo shoot. All products are purchased separately.
- After your session you can expect to receive a link to your online viewing gallery within 3 weeks.
- Your viewing gallery will be active for 7 days, during which time you may place your product order.
- There is no minimum purchase requirement. Most clients spend between $500-$1500 after their session.
- 6.25% MA Sales Tax will be charged on all product purchases.
Family Session Fee: $300 | Newborn Session Fee: $350
Session fee is for Cara’s time and talent only. Products are purchased separately after the session.
Within 3 weeks after your session, you will receive a link to an online viewing gallery containing approximately 50 images, edited in color and black & white.
Archival quality gift prints available for purchase a la carte.
Specialty items available include Coffee Table Books, Gallery Wrap Canvases & Framed Prints
Album design and wall design consultations are complimentary after your session.
High resolution digital files are available for purchase individually, as part of a collection or as an entire gallery on USB flash drive.
The purchase of high resolution digital files comes with a personal print release, allowing you to make unlimited prints at the lab of your choice.
There is no minimum purchase requirement. I want you to buy what you love and love what you buy.
A mandatory 6.25% MA Tax will be applied to all print and product orders.
Please email me for a full price list and to inquire about availability.
Cara Soulia is a Boston Newborn & Family Photographer specializing in capturing natural connections and moments in a beautiful and artistic way. Check out Cara’s recent work or get in touch to schedule your session!