When you just can’t decide which images you’d like to purchase from your photo session, a coffee table album may be the perfect solution!
Here’s a peek at a recent coffee table album from a family session at the Arboretum in June!
Here some things you should know about my coffee table albums:
- Standard albums (10 spreads) hold 30-40 images! This allows you to feature a large percentage of images from your photo session in one book. ( Increasing to 15 spreads is available for an additional cost )
- Each book is custom designed with exceptional attention to detail. I take care of creating the first draft and then you get to see and approve it or make changes before the order is placed.
- You can choose from a large variety of covers including, fabric, faux leather, vintage leather, suede and premium leather.
- Albums are ‘flush mount’, which means they lay flat and no portion of the image is lost in the gutter.
- Images are printed on gorgeous archival quality lustre paper that has a soft, satin finish.
- Every album comes with premium gift packaging, which is a great way to store your book and keep it safe.